Seed Factory is a boutique advertising, PR, design and digital agency with most of our clients in Atlanta. We work with national clients ranging from American manufacturers to outdoor sports brands. Our agency has gone to a virtual model since the pandemic with employees in Atlanta and Southern California.
As an agency, we are brand builders and storytellers. We use public relations, advertising, digital and design to tell a company’s story – one that is built around a smart strategy and position that emanates from powerful insights. Our marketing is truly integrated–using all available channels – paid, earned and owned to tell a brand’s story.
We are a small team, but work with large brands. We love what we do and we want that same passion from any team member we bring on.
We’re currently looking for a full-time account manager (REMOTE) with 4+ years of experience working in a PR/integrated marketing agency to join our team. This person will be responsible for PR content development (writing) and research, development of PR strategy for our B2B and consumer clients, media relations and project management of branding, PR and digital projects. We’re looking for a strong writer with experience managing PR campaigns.
- Develop compelling strategy and content pieces including: strategic plans, product/company announcements, media pitches, contributed articles, social media content/calendars, etc.
- Oversee projects for assigned accounts and ensure quality of work and deadlines are met.
- Manage client relationships and help drive integrated marketing strategies.
- Develop PR strategies, provide PR recommendations and PR activations to reach desired audiences.
- Build media and influencer relationships to increase a brand’s recognition and influence.
- Research and produce key insights for client meetings.
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including advertising, digital marketing or media.
- Must have writing experience with samples required.
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Experience managing accounts and serving as a daily client contact.
- Must be organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and not afraid to wear multiple hats.
If this sounds like a challenge you are ready for, send your resume to email@example.com. Include a cover letter and writing samples.
We are currently looking for a mid-level DESIGNER/CREATIVE (REMOTE).
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated individual with formal design education, strong typography skills (photography too?), strong concepts and big ideas, the necessary knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects) and a good attitude. You will work on a range of projects from logos to website design and a lot of collateral and print projects. Art direction, concepting, video production and creative content experience is a welcomed bonus.
We are now a virtual agency so we don’t mind where you live as long as it’s in the U.S.–we are not open to digital nomads in a very different time zone.
MUST send a link to online portfolio, tell us what you can do and like to do.
Send portfolio link to: mark @ seedatl dot com