Seed Factory is a boutique PR, advertising, design and digital agency located in the Poncey-Highland area of Atlanta. We work with national clients ranging from American manufacturers to outdoor sports brands. Our beautiful office is a casual environment, complete with music and large windows that fill the space with natural light. We are looking for a strategic, analytical, driven individual to join our PR team.
As an agency, we are brand builders and storytellers. We use public relations, advertising, digital and design to tell a company’s story – one that is built around a smart strategy and position that emanates from powerful insights. Our marketing is truly integrated–using all available channels – paid, earned and owned to tell the brands story.
We are a small team but work with large brands. We love what we do and we want that same passion from the team member we bring on.
We are looking for a full time Senior Account Executive with 5-6 years of experience working for a PR agency. This person will be responsible for PR strategy, content development and strategy, influencer relations and account direction for our consumer and B2B clients. We are looking for someone who is a strong writer, is detail oriented and has day-to-day client management experience.
- Develop promotional strategies, provide PR recommendations and PR problem solving.
- Drive projects for multiple accounts and ensure the quality of the work, budgets and deadlines are met.
- Write compelling content that can be used for a variety of audiences and needs. Content and writing examples include: product announcements, case studies, product fact sheets, social media posts, media pitches, etc.
- Oversees influencer relations and special events.
- Build influencer relationships to increase client’s brand recognition and influence.
- Possess strong presentation skills for both client and new business meetings.
- Research and produce key insights for client meetings and new business discussions.
- The senior account executive must have at least five years of relevant agency experience in public relations.
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in a PR, Journalism or Marketing.
- Experience managing multiple accounts and serving as the daily client contact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Writing examples required)
- Must be organized, able to meet deadlines and drive projects independently.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneur spirit that isn’t afraid to wear multiple hats.
If this sounds like a challenge you are ready for, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter and writing samples.