As a century old American manufacturing brand, Anchor Hocking wanted to create a scalable consumer acquisition model to drive the sales of their new glass hydration bottle in an already saturated category.
Client research uncovered that fear of breakage is the number one consumer barrier to considering a glass hydration bottle outside of the home, so they came to us with a break-resistant glass hydration bottle.
- We created a trademarked descriptor that would help consumers understand the product benefit and could also be used across many of their other product categories—Tempered Tough™.
- We introduced the hydration bottle to two primary targets—yoga enthusiasts and ingredient focused consumers—who proactively eliminate chemicals and pollutants from their environments.
- The positioning, creative and messaging focused on the strength of the glass.
- We engaged and influenced target audiences through owned social channels, influencers and ambassador tactics as well as national editorial, bloggers and digital advertising channels.
- Compelling lifestyle and product photography were used across all marketing touchpoints—print, digital, website, social, email, in-store displays and Amazon product pages.
- Garnered over three million impressions and more than 10,000 social media likes from brand ambassador’s posts.
- Anchor Hocking’s hydration bottle was featured in prominent media outlets—from national holiday gift guides like Health magazine and Sport magazine to influencer blogs, including the @thewholefooddiary Instagram.