OPPORTUNITY: We are currently looking at online portfolios for graphic designers and art directors.
Come work at our beautiful West Midtown Atlanta agency. Our office is a very casual environment, complete with dogs, music and 22ft windows that fill the space with light.
Seed Factory is a boutique advertising, design and PR agency with national clients ranging from American manufacturers to healthcare systems and outdoor sports brands.
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated individual with AD or DESIGN AGENCY experience, strong typography skills (photography too?), strong concepts and big ideas, the necessary knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) and a good attitude.
You will work along side our creative team, helping with graphic design, art direction, concepting, production and creative content (social) opportunities as they happen.
MUST send a link to online portfolio to be considered.
Send portfolio link to: mark @ seedatl dot com
OPPORTUNITY: PR Intern
- Become a master of our media monitoring platform to track news coverage & create reports for Seed Factory clients.
- Take notes during meetings and calls, and prepare recaps to share with the team and client.
- Provide ideas for PR initiatives to support client campaigns, launches and projects.
- Assist account team to keep projects organized and moving forward.
- Create, post and monitor social media content for Seed Factory and its clients.
- Research media journalists, bloggers and social influencers to create media pitch lists.
- Write, distribute and pitch efforts aimed at media.
- Learn the diverse, complex business landscapes faced by each of our clients in their respective industries.
- Organize and edit media assets like photos, video, marketing documents, etc.
- Will also answer phones and do other “office manager” type duties. (The real world isn’t all glamour.)
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in public relations
- Strong writing skills
- High levels of both organization and creativity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Excel
- Proficiency in Google Drive programs and other productivity tools like DropBox
- Understanding of all major social media platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Available to work 18 hours per week in our office located in West Midtown
- Available for three month commitment
- Must love dogs. 🙂
If this sounds like your cup of java, send your resume to email@example.com. Include a cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself, your career goals and why you’re the right one for the job. And don’t be shy! We’re a fun bunch looking for someone to hit the ground running as a part of the team.