Senior Account Executive-PR
We are looking for a full time Senior Account Executive with 5-6 years of experience working for a PR agency. This person will be responsible for PR strategy, content development and strategy, influencer relations and account direction for our consumer and B2B clients. We are looking for someone who is a strong writer, is detail oriented and has day-to-day client management experience.
Seed Factory is a boutique PR, advertising, design and digital agency located in the Poncey-Highland area of Atlanta. We work with national clients ranging from American manufacturers to outdoor sports brands. Our beautiful office is a casual environment, complete with music and large windows that fill the space with natural light. We are looking for a strategic, analytical, driven individual to join our PR team.
As an agency, we are brand builders and storytellers. We use public relations, advertising, digital and design to tell a company’s story – one that is built around a smart strategy and position that emanates from powerful insights. Our marketing is truly integrated–using all available channels – paid, earned and owned to tell the brands story.
We are a small team but work with large brands. We love what we do and we want that same passion from the team member we bring on.
- Develop promotional strategies, provide PR recommendations and PR problem solving.
- Drive projects for multiple accounts and ensure the quality of the work, budgets and deadlines are met.
- Write compelling content that can be used for a variety of audiences and needs. Content and writing examples include: product announcements, case studies, product fact sheets, social media posts, media pitches, etc.
- Oversees influencer relations and special events.
- Build influencer relationships to increase client’s brand recognition and influence.
- Possess strong presentation skills for both client and new business meetings.
- Research and produce key insights for client meetings and new business discussions.
- The senior account executive must have at least five years of relevant agency experience in public relations.
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in a PR, Journalism or Marketing.
- Experience managing multiple accounts and serving as the daily client contact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Writing examples required)
- Must be organized, able to meet deadlines and drive projects independently.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneur spirit that isn’t afraid to wear multiple hats.
If this sounds like a challenge you are ready for, send your resume to email@example.com. Include a cover letter and writing samples.
We are always looking for Social Media/PR Interns who have excellent communication skills, a strong interest in public relations, social media, and other applicable interests. We are looking for people who are full of creative ideas and eager to contribute to our clients’ successes.
You will work alongside our account and creative team, collaborating on integrated marketing projects that deliver stellar results for our clients. This person will be responsible for research, media monitoring and analytics, writing for social media needs and general project management for our consumer and B2B clients.
- Assist our account team to create, post and monitor social media content for Seed Factory and its clients.
- Identify various methods to grow social media channels.
- Work with account team to determine messaging for posts.
- Assist with monitoring media coverage & create reports for Seed Factory clients.
- Research media journalists, bloggers and social influencers to create and maintain media pitch lists.
- Assist with developing content for blog and e-newsletters.
- Research award opportunities.
- Organize and edit media assets like photos, video, marketing documents, etc.
- Assist account team to keep projects organized and moving forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in marketing, journalism or public relations.
- High levels of both organization and creativity.
- Proficiency in Google Drive programs and other productivity tools like DropBox.
- Understanding of all major social media platforms, especially Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Available for a three-month commitment.
Seed Factory is a boutique advertising, design and PR agency with national clients ranging from American manufacturers to restaurants and outdoor sports brands. Our beautiful Poncey-Highland Atlanta office is a casual environment, with music and large windows that fill the space with natural light. We are looking for a smart, driven and talented individual to join our team.
We are a small team but do powerful work. We love what we do, and we want that same passion from the team member we bring on.
If this sounds like your cup of java, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself, your career goals and why you’re the right one for the job. And don’t be shy! We’re a fun bunch looking for someone to hit the ground running as a part of the team.
OPPORTUNITY: We are currently accepting online portfolios for designers and a motion graphics pro.
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated individual with AD or DESIGN AGENCY experience, strong typography skills (photography too?), strong concepts and big ideas, the necessary knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) and a good attitude. You will work along side our creative team, helping with digital design, art direction, concepting, video production and creative content opportunities as they happen.
MUST send a link to online portfolio to be considered.
Send portfolio link to: mark @ seedatl dot com