We’re currently looking for a full-time account executive with 4 years of experience working in a PR agency to join our team. This person will be responsible for PR content development and research, assisting with the development of PR strategy for our B2B and consumer clients, media relations and project management. We’re looking for a strong writer with experience managing client projects.
- Develop compelling content pieces including: product/company announcements, media pitches, contributed articles, content/calendars, award submissions, etc.
- Oversee projects for assigned accounts and ensure quality of work and deadlines are met.
- Manage client projects and help drive integrated marketing strategies.
- Develop promotional strategies, provide PR recommendations and PR problem solving.
- Build media and influencer relationships to increase a brand’s recognition and influence.
- Create, post and monitor social media content for assigned clients.
- Research and produce key insights for client meetings.
- Assist with media monitoring and reporting for clients.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including advertising, digital marketing or media.
- MUST have writing experience. Writing samples required.
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Experience managing accounts and serving as a daily client contact.
- Must be organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and not afraid to wear multiple hats.
If this sounds like a challenge you are ready for, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter and writing samples.
OPPORTUNITY: We are currently accepting online portfolios for a DESIGN/CREATIVE INTERNS.
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated individual with formal design experience, strong typography skills (photography too?), strong concepts and big ideas, the necessary knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) and a good attitude. You will work along side our creative team, helping with digital design, art direction, concepting, video production and creative content opportunities as they happen.
MUST send a link to online portfolio to be considered.
Send portfolio link to: mark @ seedatl dot com